Started by lokitrickster, Jan 30, 2024 10:45 PM
The forum has been upgraded. Let's thank our admins for the hard work that they have put in to improve the quality of NexusHub!!
Back to the details
The theme from the previous version doesn't work with the upgraded version. I will try to move back some of the elements from the old theme if possible as we progress. This newer version of the forum is more modern and user-friendly, it will take some time to get used to (for me at least). I haven't take the time to discover all the features and to check if everything is working as they should. So please let me know if you find something is missing, broken or out of place.
The NexusHub search page is not yet fully complete. I will have to fix it later. The shoutbox will not come back, I can't find a substitute for it that works, but it should be fine. It should be a good idea to do without that many add-ons going forward so upgrading will not be as painful.
On a side note ...
It's not too late to go back to the old version /heh but then we will have to stuck with it for as long as the forum stay alive. Given the usage, I think we can live with this unless there is a very good reason to go back to the old version. Thank you all for your continued support!!